Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome!

Hi there!  It's been a while since I've been blogging, and lots of life has changed- a big one that happened yesterday night, has got me off the lazy-train and feeling ambitious, so here is my new blog. Ta-da!
It's the 4th of October, which means there is just a week until my momma's birthday, but it also means that this year is almost over.
I'm sure you've seen those 'photo a day' challenges floating around.  Well, I've always wanted to do one, but by the time I remember, it's usually the middle of the month or something crazy like that.  So I decided 'Hey, I'm unique, and I'm me, so I will just take this at my own pace.'  Thus this brain-child was born. The challenge I decided to pick was the captureyour365 photo challenge list.  And yes, I'm starting in on the January list, thankyouverymuch.
Every day (well, I'll try) I'll be posting a different picture having to do with the word assigned to that day.  These are not going to make sense to some, but they will all be very personal and dear to my heart in their meanings and symbolism. Interspersed there might be tidbits of what I'm going through right now, or memories that I just HAVE to share.  I hope you find something to uplift you and make you smile.  Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment